Saturday, June 25, 2022

June Training

 One thing after another after another.  No improvement this month.  In fact, it's probably my worst of the year.  I began the month intolerant to large doses of TRS but NEEDED 5 sprays to function.  Then, later I NEEDED 10 before flipping back to the original 5 with intolerance to more.  I was also intolerant to benign supplements such as Whole Food C and IP-6.  I REALLY THOUGHT that the Intrinsic Factor and B-12 would stop this from happening.  Turns out that yes, it's still needed but it is insufficient on its own.  

I need to take Probiotics religiously after all.  I had been taking them only occasionally because they didn't seem to help much.  Also, they must be taken with Lactoferrin.  I eventually realized that the tolerance for TRS and the other benign supplements depended on whether or not I had taken the Probiotics the previous day.  AHA!  Now, you would think that better gut health would lead to greater tolerance for sugar, right?  WRONG!  In the recent past, I actually performed somewhat BETTER after slamming a Red Bull.  I figured that it helped with the detox because caffeine is a diuretic.  

I became intolerant to ALL sugared and alcoholic drinks and had a scary episode on my trip home.  I had an urgent need to lie down and rest when on the Interstate.  Fortunately, there was a rest area nearby and I did doze off for a few minutes then felt better after taking a leak in the bathroom.  I am nearly certain that the Cal/Mag ratio is too low, which can happen after a major problem is solved.  Magnesium on its own made things much WORSE but I did improve significantly after taking the Calcium.

After that, the adrenals spiked.  I now need mega Thym-Adren.  Is it related to Iron Overload?  Unlikely.  I tolerated both B12 and Liver Beef.  Still, I can't predict what will happen after I donate next month.  I could end up intolerance to Thym-Adren once again.

No comments: