Thursday, December 9, 2021

Fulvic Acid Part 4

 It’s basically a weekly cycle of crash, get a little better then crash again.  The only good news is that as long as I take the Intrinsic Factor at least semi-regularly, there should not be any inexplicable reactions to pills.  It is almost always an adrenal spike triggered by the Fulvic Acid.  What is happening?  I’m not entirely sure but the smart money is on detox. 

When I take the Fulvic Acid on certain days and crash, the only thing that helps is extra Thym-Adren.  If I try to run, I can’t even make it one mile at 12+ minute pace.   Extra Fulvic Acid makes things much worse.  By the third day, things usually are looking better.  Fulvic Acid is well tolerated again and actually improves my symptoms while Thym-Adren is less effective.  My workouts are up to 2 miles in the 10-11 minute pace range. 

Around Day 5 or Day 7, it looks like I am turning the corner as I continue to show steady improvement.  Runs are now up to 3+ miles at an 8:30ish pace.  Last Sunday, I finished strong and felt as if I could have held it together for another 1-2 miles.  The next morning, I was hopeful that I could maintain a 7:55-8:15 pace over the same distance.  Nope.  Despite a slower pace (8:45ish), I still felt reasonably well early.  Then just before the 1-mile mark, WHAM!  It felt like I was hit by a truck and could not even hold a 12-minute pace on the back half.  Once again, when I got home extra Fulvic Acid made it worse and the only thing that helped was extra Thym-Adren.

Today is Day 4 since my last collapse and I woke up feeling awful then fared no better on extra Thym-Adren.  The only thing that did help was Fulvic Acid, the same stuff that triggered the collapse just 3 days earlier.  In another 3-5 days, I figure that I am due for another collapse and the cycle will repeat itself.  What is happening with the detox.  I am betting that my adrenals spike in response to the release and elimination of toxins, which come out in batches.  My system will not release another batch until the previous one is sufficiently cleared.  It is as if my system knows how much toxins it can take before it is overwhelmed.  If all the toxins were released, I’d be totally bedridden or worse. 


What more can be done to manage this?  Probably nothing.  I just have to ride it out and hope against hope that this will be over after this battle.  I cannot quit or reduce the Fulvic Acid.  I need it to complete the detox and I will just have to deal with the adrenal spikes.  I can only hope that the batches that will be released in the future will be less damaging and thus the adrenal spikes will be less intense.  Hawaii is in 4 and a half months.  I don’t care if I have to walk it.  I’m finishing this challenge! 

UPDATE:
  After further consideration, I have decided to go with the larger doses of Fulvic Acid and ride out the detox rather than endure weekly collapses.  I was better today that I was yesterday.  Yesterday, I managed just 1 mile in 11:13.  Today, I did 1.5 miles and despite fading a bit at the end, my pace was down to 9:50.   

No comments: