Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Training 11/6-11/12

 11/6- I felt the adrenal spike yesterday evening and it was brutal this morning.  Curcumin did nothing.  The only thing that helped was Thym-Adren.  Did 3x half lap at Montreat with steadily improving times with each pill.  Still, I was no better than 1:33 (9:18 pace).  

Forced myself to run 1 mile and it was pathetic.  Did not time it but it was probably around 12 minutes.

Distance= 1.5

11/7-AM- 1.5 miles on Lakeshore in 16:45 (11:10 pace).  OUCH!

PM- Repeated the morning session and my time was down to 14:52 (9:55 pace).

I will gradually reduce the Thym-Adren so I don't flip to the other side.  Excess Curcumin won't hurt me.  When the adrenal spike dies down, I'll already be taking a lot of Curcumin so I should not have another horrible day until the next adrenal spike.

Distance=3.0

The cycles appear to be over but I'm not sure that the Candida has been eliminated.  I tried Zinc and it's effective but I have an insatiable need again.  

Managed only 2.5 miles of junk the rest of the week.

-Total of only 7 miles.

No comments: