Saturday, March 25, 2023

Solution for Candida

 Is this a permanent solution?  Somehow, I doubt it but here it is:

Apple Cider Vinegar is the first MUST take every day.  BUT I can only tolerate a maximum of 1 tablespoon.  If I take more than 1 tablespoon, I'll be awful.  I can only say that it must be an overwhelming die-off reaction.  I thought that extra Molybdenum would help but it seems like I get no additional benefit beyond 2 of those pills.  

Also, if I go more than 1 day without it, I'll be awful.  Probiotics do help but it's not nearly enough.  Over a half lap, I was only 7 seconds better on Probiotics alone.  I gained 40 seconds after Molybdenum+ ACV.

Molybdenum is the second must take pill.  However, it's no good without the ACV.  ACV MUST be taken with the Moly.  ACV alone even in small doses will cause overwhelming die-off.

Add to all of this is the Auto-Immune side.  Without the Cytokine suppressant, I cannot tolerate EITHER the ACV or the Probiotics.

Formula:

ACV, Molybdenum, Probiotics, Cytokine suppressant.  

I'm not even sure if my dietary restrictions are necessary but I will at least try to stay clean for the next 21 days.  It will be much easier to do so if the formula is stable and I am improving steadily.

One of my non-negotiable standards is NO extreme dependence on any one treatment.  I've flunked that test BIGLY.  I can only hope that the dependence will fade in time and the tolerance will also improve.

UPDATE:

THIS IS MASSIVE!  I now NEED ACV AT HIGHER DOSES!  I predict that this need will diminish in time.

No comments: