Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Fulvic Acid Revisited

 I seemed to be improving on the B12 plus Taurine and it may have actually knocked out the inexplicable negative reactions so why not leave well enough alone?  Simple, my reactions to just ONE pill were still too great.  Eventually, the adrenal spike would calm down as would the need for Taurine.  However, the extreme need for B12 was probably NOT going away.  Even after a full 6 weeks on it plus the Intrinsic Factor, a missed dose was still costing me over 60 seconds per mile.  Needless to say, if I ever had to go an entire weekend without it, I will be miserable.  

GREAT news was that the Fulvic Acid appears to have knocked out the extreme need for B12 as I fared NO better after taking it last week.  Bad news is that I had a detox reaction to the Fulvic Acid.  Surprised?  Not at all.    Any time a new pill is a factor, this is exactly what happens.  Eventually, my system does adjust to the new pill then the adrenals spike.  That's what happened once again.  

I initially planned to lay off the Fulvic Acid until this week but after just ONE day off it, I was AWFUL.  My time for a lap on the opener was a pitiful 3:04 (9:12 pace).  I took just a TRACE of Fulvic Acid and expected to see maybe 30-40 seconds better per mile.  NOPE!  It was a FULL 2 MINUTES BETTER with a 2:24 (7:12 pace).  The moment of truth came when I would take a MUCH larger dose.  I hoped to at least maintain the form but was fearful of a collapse.  MUCH to my relief, I showed continued improvement with a 2:08 (6:24 pace).  However, the good feeling was short-lived as the adrenals spiked again.

Today, I opened with a 1:42 half lap (10:12 pace).  I was actually slightly WORSE on the Fulvic Acid with a 1:44 but it was actually only 1.5 seconds worse so that's not significant.  With a stacked deck of B12 and Taurine, I would fare NO better.  I did get back down to 1:42 but no faster.  The only thing that did help was Thym-Adren but even that was no sudden miracle.  3 of those pills got me down to 1:24 (8:24 pace).  I expect that the adrenal spike will calm down by the end of the week.  IN THEORY, I AM IN THE CLEAR AFTER THAT!  I WILL NOT GET MY HOPES UP!

No comments: