Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Training 10/18-10/24

Verdict on the Fulvic Acid:

It appears to have eliminated the sensitivity to B12 and Taurine BUT it has SPIKED the adrenals and caused severe intolerance to caffeine.  I also need to add that I NEED the Fulvic Acid.  I can go one day without it but ABSOLUTELY NO MORE! Split decision so far.   

10/18- 1 mile in 12:20.  OUCH!

Distance=1.0

10/19- AM 2 miles in 20:40 (10:20 pace) with splits of 10:47-9:53.  BIG improvement.

PM- 2 miles again in 17:20 (8:40 pace) with splits of 8:47-8:33.  Didn't feel anywhere close to normal but improvement has been rapid.  Soon, I will level off however.

Distance=4.0

10/20- Good news and bad news.  It appears that I have plateaued already.  Repeated the 2 mile distance and managed only a 17-flat (8:30 pace).  MINUS 10 is not enough to be considered significant and I was almost all out at the end in an attempt to break that barrier.  Felt essentially no different from yesterday.  I figured that my best chance to improve would be to tinker with the Fulvic Acid and Thym-Adren.  Did not run but felt no difference on extra Thym-Adren.  Extra Fulvic Acid made things WORSE.  Probably detox and I just need to cut the dose.  

PM- Opened with a 76 second half lap then fared no better on extra Thym-Adren.  In fact, I was slower but a fraction of a second.  If the adrenal spike is gone, that could be YUGE!  That leaves me with just 1 thing that there is a critical NEED, which is the Fulvic Acid.  Just don't get stupid with caffeine.  Tomorrow is BIG and I just hope I can get in 1 lap in the rain.  

Distance=2.5

10/21- Another split decision.  I opened with a Rocket 88 half lap at Montreat (8:48 pace) then improved only to 85 on Thym-Adren (8:30 pace).  Enough to be considered significant but just barely.  The adrenal spike may not be completely gone but it has diminished SO FAR!  

PM- 1 mile junk run at Veteran's Park for something different.  Finished in 9:17 then took another little bit of Fulvic Acid and was NOTICEABLY WORSE!  I'll be okay if I don't take it tomorrow but if I don't take it Saturday, I'm in trouble.  It may be that I only desperately need 1 treatment but 1 is enough to make me miserable.

Distance=1.5

10/22- I expected to wake up feeling rough tomorrow after a day off the Fulvic Acid.  Nope, it hit me this afternoon.  That's right.  I flipped from too much to not enough is LESS than 24 hours.  NOT ACCEPTABLE!  1 mile in 10:35.  1st half in 5:50 then after just a TRACE, I was down to 4:45.  MINUS 2:10 per mile!  WOW!

Distance=1.0

10/23- 1 mile in 12:27.  Just 3 hours later, I was much better with an 84 second half lap at Montreat BUT just licking the residue on the spoon took me down again.  Managed only a 97 after that.  Only good news is that caffeine appears to be tolerated.  Hope there is no withdrawal or spike tomorrow.

Distance=1.5

10/24- Only somewhat better on a lower dose.  2.5 miles in 29:40 (11:52 pace) with BAD splits.  Once again, I was better within a few hours but this time, I needed the stuff again by late afternoon.  

PM- Opened with a 1:45 split then improved to 1:30 after licking the residue.  Fared no better on the Thym-Adren so nearly 30 hours after my last serving of caffeine, no adrenal spike.  Added a short cool

Distance=3.5

-15 miles on the week

No comments: