Thursday, November 18, 2021

Fulvic Acid Part 3

 This post will be brief.  It is too soon to celebrate anything but I am showing signs of improvement.  After a period of intolerance in which even ONE drop was too much, I went through another period of insatiable need.  That too appears to have stabilized though I am still better with the Fulvic Acid than I am without it.  In what should be a surprise to NOBODY who reads this blog, my adrenals spiked.  That is common after solving a major problem.  If I didn't take extra Thym-Adren, I'm not sure that I could have made it home safely from Daytona last weekend.  Here are my "workouts" this week

Tues- AM Trial and error reveal need for both Fulvic Acid and Thym-Adren but nothing else made much difference.

PM- ABYSMAL 5:50 for a HALF mile

Wed- Less horrific 9:48 for a full 1 mile

Thu- AM 1.5 mile in 13:30 (9:00 pace)

PM-1.5 miles in 13:10 (8:47 pace).  No Thym-Adren in between.

Now, if I tried to go without any pills, I'm probably just as bad as I was on Tuesday but eventually, the needs will diminish.

Going forward, can I really quit the other pills besides Thym-Adren?

Maybe, but to be honest, I'm afraid to.  I DO think I can quit the Probiotics and Lactoferrin.  

B12, Methyl Folate and TMG?  Not sure but at the very least, I won't collapse if I miss a few doses.

I'll try cutting them out one at a time.  The least likely to go are the B12 and MF.  Not sure about the B-complex or the CBS/NOS.  

No comments: