Saturday, November 20, 2021

Intrinsic Factor and Fulvic Acid

 I was told that Fulvic Acid contains Intrinsic Factor and thus I should be able replace my old source with it.  Well, even if it does contain Intrinsic Factor, it was clearly not enough to be effective.  Yesterday was a nightmare in the morning as I once again was in the 6 minute range for a HALF MILE!  This time the culprit was the CBS/NOS pills, which I had been taking at least semi-regularly for the last 2 years without a problem.  Once again, there is a YUGE difference between quitting a pill because it is no longer effective or necessary versus being forced off due to an inexplicable bad reaction.  

Fortunately, I had a good idea of what was wrong and simply taking the rest of my formula yielded no apparent problems.  Just seconds after taking the CBS, WHAM!  Almost an instant negative reaction!  Without the Intrinsic Factor, this is what happens!  I will face days like this with increasing frequency and a new culprit will show up with little to no notice.  Again, I figured that Intrinsic Factor was necessary after all and I was correct.  I was much better by the evening and even took extra CBS without any problems.  In fact, I was able to clock a not terrible 3:42 for the same half mile distance.  

I woke up today hoping to do at least 3-5 miles in but knew immediately that it wasn't going to happen.  My time for just 1 mile was an ABYSMAL 12:56.  Adrenals have spiked again and the only thing that helped was extra Thym-Adren.  Eventually, this spike will calm down and the next few days will get progressively better but if my history is any indication, another one is just around the corner.    

New Formula:

Fulvic Acid

TRS (not sure if it is needed)

Intrinsic Factor (contains B12 and Methyl Folate)

Thym-Adren

B-Complex (not sure if needed)

Cal/Mag

This is a manageable cocktail.  IN THEORY, once the extreme need for Thym-Adren fades, I will have met Criteria number 2.  Can I achieve stability and adequate energy every day?  I'll try and that's all I can do.

Removed from Formula

Lactoferrin

Probiotics

CBS/NOS


Update:

Today, I got exactly what I expected.  2 miles in 21:28 (10:44 pace).  Slight positive split (10:40-10:48) but that's not a concern.  I predict that tomorrow will be 3 @ sub-10.


No comments: