Saturday, November 6, 2021

More Fulvic Acid News

 Fulvic and Humic Acid was my last resort.  I was told that it may eliminate my need for all other supplements.  I found that claim to be highly doubtful but with the exception of the adrenal suppressant Thym-Adren, it may very well be the case.  Last week, I stopped taking all my supplements except for the Fulvic Acid starting on Sunday morning.  I made it to Wednesday, in fact Wednesday night before the ill-effects began to set in.  All the other pills including the B-vitamins and Probiotics were ineffective.  The only one that did make any difference was the Thym-Adren.  Even still, this proves that I can make it through a long weekend without the pills.  Perhaps it is only a matter of time before the Fulvic Acid follows suit.  Again, I have only 3 demands which are hardly unreasonable:

-Stable and manageable cocktail of pills
-No extreme dependence on any one treatment
-At least adequate levels of energy every day

I’ve still got a long way to go.  The need for Fulvic Acid is extreme and difficult to regulate as well.  It comes in a powder, and I have to measure it based on teaspoons.  I don’t know my optimal dose.  For a couple days, I took just the residue on the spoon, which was clearly not enough but yes, it was significantly better than nothing.  Then, after that, I responded well to a quarter teaspoon for a couple days.  Unfortunately, that proved to be too much.  On Monday, I did an absolutely pitiful 6:11 half mile after taking a quarter teaspoon but was much better in the evening with a 4:41.  I took the same dose on Tuesday and in the process confirmed that the sugars are NOT in factor in the need/tolerance.  I was somewhat better with a 5:53 opening half mile then actually managed a real workout in the evening with 2.5 miles in 24:08 (9:39 pace) with even splits.  Do I stay with that dose and hope that my system will eventually adjust?  No, I will reduce the dose at least for a while. 

Today was interesting.  I only did the 1/3 mile lap this morning with the Fulvic Acid and clocked a 2:41.8 (8:05 pace).  Then, I took a dosage that I figured was about 1/12 of a teaspoon and expected to be slightly worse.  Nope, I actually managed a 77 second half lap and figured that even if I faded a bit on the back half, I’m still a couple ticks faster.  It was not enough to be significant but encouraging that I did NOT get worse.  Still, if I went with the quarter teaspoon, I’d probably do 11-minute pace if not worse.  Again, it’s hard to regulate and just a few specks really can make a difference.  I’m switching to drops and may actually have to dilute even 1 drop.  Who knows what will happen? 

How exactly does it work:
“Fulvic Acid resolves re-mineralization and oxygenation deficiency in all living organisms. Specific nutrients have been missing from our soils for generations, and their decline is correlated with the explosion of chronic degenerative diseases that afflict us today.

Fulvic acid, a precious component of humic acid, and is known as the only element capable of making nutrients bioactive on the cellular level. In human health and agricultural practices, Fulvic is now widely accepted as the missing nutritional link in human health.”

Based on what is going on, I believe the above claim to be true.  Perhaps, I just need to adjust to it and temporarily reduce the dose and I will meet the demands.
Update:
I've decided to switch to the drops to standardize the dosage.  Just 1 drop.  The last 2 days, I was HORRIBLE in the morning but somewhat better in the evening.  
On Friday, my 2 mile time was 18:45.  Saturday, it was 17:13.  Let's hope for continued steady progress.

No comments: