Friday, April 15, 2022

Hawaii Decision/ More Detox News

 One piece of good news.  Hawaii has lifted all COVID restrictions for American travelers as of March 26.  That means I will not have to get the vackseen or provide a negative test in order to participate in a race.  The restrictions remain in place for foreign nationals but that does not affect me.  There is still a chance that a new variant could change things.  Fauci has warned of a possible surge over the summer but most people don't seem to care.  I am DONE with COVID!  I am willing to attend an indoor concert or sporting event and if it were up to me, the mask mandate would be lifted on airplanes and subways.  I'd wager that by this point, most Americans do agree with me.  

Unfortunately, I am in ABSOLUTELY NO CONDITION TO RACE!  Hell, I'm not even sure that I can safely WALK 13.1 miles.  I've already decided against the Maui race, which is in 9 days.  Instead, I'll be beach hopping in South Florida.  The Honolulu race is in just 6 weeks and that too is looking doubtful.

Here is what I am up against.  I am being poisoned by toxins that are being dumped after being stuck in my organs, probably for decades.  It has gotten so bad that I've had to turn to an adrenal glandular to combat the effects of the dump.  Otherwise, the symptoms would be unbearable.  I even had to call in sick once because it was so bad.  Problem is that doing so will further unbalance my chemistry.  It appears that toxins are being dumped in batches rather than as a steady stream.  After a dump, I will have extreme fatigue without the adrenal glandular.  I will get a little better over the next few days when the toxins begin the clear.  However, once the batch DOES clear, the effects of the adrenal glandular will become apparent and I will feel VERY overstimulated and almost as bad as immediately after the dump.  So just stop that and things will get back to normal?  NO!  After a couple of days of being overstimulated, there will be another dump and I am back to Square 1.  Severe fatigue and need for adrenal glandulars again.  How many times will this cycle repeat itself?  It does appear that the cycles are getting shorter and less severe.  EDIT: Today, I flipped from fatigue to overstimulation on the same day.

Here are the planned trips:

April- Florida beach hopping from Tampa to Miami.

June- Virginia Beach and Outer Banks, North Carolina

September- San Diego and Tijuana.

November- Honolulu, Hawaii and the race is the Val Nolasco half mary for state #50.  I can only hope that I will be at least somewhat better 7 months from now.  In all likelihood, it will be my last organized race.  I will still run occasionally.

No comments: