7/6- 1 Mile on New Lakeshore in 10:34. Not as bad as I feared considering the weekend that I had. Relatively even pace with a little bit left at the end. Splits were 5:15-5:19.
Distance-1.0
7/7- AM-Repeated the 1 Mile distance this time on the track at Vestavia. Hoped to be comfortably under 10. I was comfortably under 9. Finished in 8:49 with splits of 2:16-2:12-2:10-2:11.
Tried to run in the evening but could not. Odds are that it was sugar withdrawal. Mag is still tolerated.
Distance-1.0
7/8- Caffeine withdrawal was the culprit, not sugar. Drank a caffeine free ginger ale and it did nothing. A NOS Energy eliminated the withdrawal but re-started the clock. By the evening, I was well enough to attempt a workout.
1 Mile in 10:44 with a negative split (5:28-5:16)
Distance-1.0
7/9- AM-Got through the withdrawal and now I face an adrenal spike. Quit after a half mile with a time over 6.
PM- 1.5 miles in 15:45 (10:30 pace) with splits of 7:58-7:47. I'll take it.
Distance-2.0
7/10- 2 miles in 20:30 (10:15 pace). Improvement but hoped for better. I reduced the Thym Adren from 8 to 6. If I had taken yesterday's dosage, I am likely under 20 if not 19:30. Even pace with no attempt to kick
Distance-2.0
7/11- Unplanned rest day. Feels like sugar withdrawal. Again, I got better briefly after drinking Gatorade but it re-started the clock.
7/12- 1 Mile in 11:15. Adrenal spike is brutal but I am staying strong
Distance-1.0
8 miles

No comments:
Post a Comment