Monday, March 20, 2017

Training 3/20-3/26

3/20- Planned rest day.  Appropriately sore.

3/21- 3 miles untimed on Jemison Trail.  I was not expecting much and was not disappointed.  I got back to Alabama very late last night then got up early for work.  As for the pills, I feel I may need to cut the Curcumin, which is not a huge surprise.  The molybdenum removed the iron from storage and the Curcumin bound it up and now it may have gone too far.  We shall see.  I am betting that the glutathione is fine but we'll see on that as well.
Grade:C/1 credit/distance=3.0
3\22- Trak Shak 3 in 29:45 (9:55 pace). Felt drowsy most of the day. Not yet recovered from the trip. I should be better tomorrow.
Grade:D minus/1 credit/distance-3.0
3/23- Lakeshore 4 in 34:35 (8:39 pace). Nice improvement over yesterday. Slept 10 hours last night. Caffeine is the cause of this mini-relapse. I cheated after the race. I can get away with it for 1 day, maybe 2 but no more than that. Back on track now. Should be normal by tomorrow.
Grade: C minus/1 credit/distance-4.0

No comments: