Thursday, December 19, 2019

Body is Rejecting TRS

How about this episode?  I took 3 sprays of TRS on Monday evening and it KNOCKED ME OUT!  I had to go to bed at 7 PM and did not/could not get up until 7 AM when it was nearly time to get ready for work.  Needless to say, running was out of the question.   A single spray that evening triggered another noticeable negative reaction but it was less severe.

The next day was better.  Free of TRS, I opened with a 10:21 Mile at Montreat in the morning but improved to a 26:42 (8:54 pace) for 3 miles at Gold's.  I tried another 1 spray.  Again, I said ONE spray a full 24 hours after my last dose.  It knocked me out again and the ill-effects were nearly as severe.  I tried to run the next day and slipped to a 19:40 for 2 miles (9:50 pace).  If I had gone 3, my time would have been over 30 minutes.  So, I slipped by more than 60 seconds per mile BECAUSE OF ONE EFFING SPRAY!!!  I don't think caffeine is a factor.  In fact, it actually HELPED me get through the day.  This is nothing new for me.  I've dealt with similar reactions to pills for many years.  Right now, TRS is the only treatment that triggers such reactions.  The rest are non-factors.  I won't feel much difference if I miss a dose or if I take extra.

Needless to say, I will not be taking any TRS until further notice.  What will happen?  I do have reason for hope.  Only a few months ago, I had similar reactions to Glycine and DIM.  Now, both are non-factors.  Perhaps, the same will happen with TRS.  I've said this over and over again and it never came to fruition but I do think there is a good chance that I will get a permanent resolution one way or the other within the next month.

I see 3 possibilities:
1.  My body will once again demand TRS after a few more days and I will continue to have all these episodes until further notice.  This could break my will forever.  Sadly, this is a real possibility.  Word on the street is that I am peeling off layers of toxins and the stuff that is being eliminated now is even worse than the previous layer.  I'll need mega doses again and have to make constant adjustments.  OUCH!  I cannot take this anymore!

2. Permanent intolerance to TRS.  This one seems unlikely.  It is NOT an acceptable outcome even if I can get by okay without it.  There is NO reason why 1 spray of TRS should trigger a reaction, especially not after it was actually effective and necessary just a few days ago.  That is NUTS!  I believe that there are still toxins in my system.  If TRS is not tolerated, nothing will work.  It is the ULTIMATE IN CRUELTY for me to discover the key to solving the sensitivity yet end up intolerant to the solution.  The sensitivity to the other stuff will probably come back before too long and I'll be right back where I started from.  YUCK! 

3.  Now, the happy ending.  After a few days-few weeks of intolerance, the TRS will once again be okay for me.  The difference will be that a few days off it will not be noticeable and if I go over the recommended dose for a couple days, that will also be okay.  TRS is the only treatment that I currently take that triggers a reaction.  If the TRS does not trigger the reaction, my condition is under control!  I'll be able to train regularly and get back to respectable times within a few months.  I can date and have a social life as well.  Still, I must say that I may never be the same again.  Losing so much of the prime of my life is NOT something that I can overlook and say it was okay.

PLEASE LET ME GET A RESOLUTION!  If I get a grim diagnosis, that would be easier to deal with that all the BS false hopes.




No comments: