Monday, March 6, 2023

Training 3/6-3/12

 3/6- AM- After just a TRACE of Apple Cider Vinegar last night, I got an IMMEDIATE negative reaction.  Even Auto Immune support did not help.  I must STOP both the Probiotics and the ACV at least for the time being.  I may try again on Wednesday when the stronger Auto Immune stuff (Cytokine suppress) arrives.   1 mile in 12:53.  OUCH!  At least there was no knee pain

PM- Improved by 1:45 down to 11:08 with an even pace and no attempt to kick at the end.  I should be better tomorrow.  OR not.  I did not turn to caffeine today.  I may have a mild withdrawal after last weekend but that should not last more than a day or two.

Distance=2.0

3/7- Unplanned rest day.  I need the Auto Immune support.  The only one that works is the Cytokine Suppress.  It should arrive tomorrow evening.  Tried to run but could not even maintain a 12 minute pace.

3/8- The pills arrived today.  Did a 2:01 half lap without and a 1:25 with.  Hardly a miracle but certainly a night and day difference.  In terms of pace, I dropped from a 12:06 to an 8:30 (MINUS 3:36).  Added a junk cool.  I've learned that there is an ingredient in energy drinks called guarana that relieves auto immune symptoms.  That's why it was so hard to quit those suckers permanently.

Distance=0.5

3/9- 2.5 on Lakeshore in 28:18 (11:19 pace).  No surprise.  This was about what I expected.  Come next week, I should do better.  Relatively even pace.  Never tired but could not pick up any speed.

Distance=2.5

3/10- Junk run.  Only 1 mile.  AWFUL

Distance=1.0

3/11- Unplanned rest day.

3/12- 1 mile worth of intervals.  Got down to 60 seconds after loading on Probiotics but collapsed later in the day.  

Distance=1.0

- 7 miles total.  YTD- 101

Before the Cytokine suppressants arrived, I could not tolerate Probiotics or ACV.  ACV is now tolerated and I have an insatiable need for Probiotics and complete intolerance for Taurine, sugars and alcohol.


No comments: