Thursday, August 22, 2019

Detox Update-3

I’ve done very little training over the last several days due to family commitments, but I have learned quite a bit.  Once again, in theory, I have a path to balance.  The problem is that my theories have never worked out in practice.  I tried 3 neuro treatments despite not expecting much.  Here are the results:

5-HTP (Serotonin)- Non-factor
Mucuna Prureins (Dopamine)- Worse.  More overstimulated.
Tyrosine +C (Adrenaline)- Worse. More Overstimulated.
My neuros are okay.  I am nearly certain.  I might consider a thyroid test but once again, I’m pretty sure that would also come back normal.  The only thing I can do is stick to my current formula and hope improvements will come with time.

TRS- Mega doses are required.  I feel MUCH better immediately after taking it.  It is the one treatment that I cannot do without.  I take 10 sprays in the morning and 10 sprays in the evening.  That’s actually down from 15 last week and it may come down further down the road.  I did one interval workout that sealed the deal.  Though unsure of the exact distance, it was probably about 400 meters and here were the results:
Opener- 2:14.  5 sprays- 1:57.  10 sprays- 1:45.  15 sprays- 1:44.7
Only fractionally better from 10-15.  I’m cutting that to 10.  The problem is that it does wear off around lunchtime when I take it first thing in the morning.  I must hold off until late afternoon or I will go broke.  It’s very expensive.  Maybe a cut to 5 sprays x 2 is in my future.

Problems Tolerating the TRS?
That is almost certainly attributed to Sulfur.  Just avoid the sulfur containing amino acids from all sources and I should have no trouble tolerating TRS. 

Need for Methylation, Sarcosine and Maca:
If I miss a day or two, it’s okay.  I can get away with it.  Hell, I won’t even notice it on the first day and probably not on the second day either.  Anything beyond that is asking for trouble however.  I learned the hard way that a week off Maca led to awful symptoms.  I may be able to quit the DIM however.  Again, that is sure a lot better than where I was when I need an exact cocktail every single day or else.

Magnesium and ADHS:
I probably won’t notice if I took a whole week off that stuff but I know that I’d have trouble if I quit it permanently.  I thought about adding back Selenium but I expect that would be a non-factor.  TRS does the same job of eliminating Arsenic. 

I am prepared for the possibility of a plateau FAR below my peak or continuing to get worse in spite of doing everything right.  I do have one last option.  That is removal of my titanium dental implant.  I got it in Spring 2013 and a quick read through reveals that my downturn began before that but accelerated thereafter.  A hair test can reveal the extent of the toxicity.  It’s possible that it’s not an issue at all.  I’d also be interested in the status of my other toxic metals.

No comments: