Sunday, September 27, 2020

Probiotics and TRS Part 2

 Learned a lot this past week.  I'll list the bullet points and the ramifications.  Here they are:

A. The fungal/candida infection binds with the toxic heavy metals

This means that the two treatments MUST be taken together and twice a day as I learned today.  If taken separately, it will leave me worse off than without either one.  To be more specific, the probiotics need to be taken either with, or better yet, slightly after the TRS.  If I reverse the order, I've got trouble.  Why?  The TRS eliminates the heavy metals, thus breaking the bond with the candida.  Then, the candida is freed to wreak havoc on the whole system unless the probiotics are taken.  In my interval workouts, things went from bad to worse after taking the TRS alone but I saw BIG improvements after the probiotics.  Why not the probiotics first?  Without breaking the bond with the heavy metals, the candida is not easily killed and the result is a die off reaction, which releases worse toxins than candida itself.  I've wondered in the past why my urine sometimes has a foul smell but whenever it does, I feel noticeably better afterwards.  I'm not exactly sure what it is that is being eliminated but I can be sure that the stuff is nasty and highly toxic.  

B. I must take at least 5-6 sprays of TRS for the probiotics to be tolerated.  

TRS is expensive and this will be costly but I can afford it.  Going back to Point A, on lower doses of TRS, the bonds don't break as much.  I still need the Probiotics but tolerance is very limited.  Suppose that I only take 2-3 sprays of TRS, I'll only be able to tolerate a pinch of Probiotics.  It will be better than nothing but not very effective.  If I take a whole pill or the usual 2 pills, it can get VERY UGLY as I learned yesterday.  

C. What about the sugars?

This is the one point about which that I remain unsure.  Obviously, sugared drinks are not good for me over the long haul but it is nearly impossible to avoid them altogether.  Gatorade on a long run, especially on a warm or humid day, is indispensable.  A large energy drink is BAD but a cup of orange juice should be handled with no problem.   I admit to cheating this week.  It was partly in frustration but partly to see what would happen.  On the positive side, an extra sugared drink does NOT appear to affect tolerance for Probiotics.  When I didn't take enough TRS, the intolerance to Probiotics was no worse than before nor did it trigger a need for more.  When I DID take enough TRS, the Probiotics were still tolerated up to 2 pills.  More good news is that if I remain on the Probiotics after quitting the sugars, it does NOT appear that I will experience withdrawal or an adrenal spike. When that happens, I am worthless for at least 2 days then only slowly come out of the hole.  

Over the long haul without sugar, it could become complicated.  Based on what has happened in the past, my need for probiotics may diminish.  That will not be clear for another 5-7 days.  That would be good news.  Will my tolerance diminish as well?  That would be bad news and a potential disaster on race day if I take Probiotics that I cannot tolerate.  I know all too well that what works one day may not work the next. Also. I know that the longer I go without the Probiotics, the worse the sugar intolerance becomes.  Yes, I will react badly to juice even after several clean days.  Fortunately, I do not see that as a likely scenario.  IIRC, I was clean for 8 days until I caved in response to the missing NADH.  I took the Probiotic BEFORE the energy drink and YES, the Probiotic was tolerated.  Again, it was tolerated because I took enough TRS.  That is KEY!

Race day is just 7 days away and I'm just hoping for a non-disaster.  The half is a companion event with the full so the course is open for 7 hours.  No way that I don't finish within that time limit even if I have to walk almost all of it.  A finish is a finish no matter how slow it is.  I had hoped to get all 50 under 2 hours but I failed too often last year and don't see myself repeating that many.    

No comments: