Monday, August 10, 2026

Training 8/10-8/16

 8/10-AM Opened with a very poor 99.  Took 1700 MF and improved to 89 but even that likely overshot.  2500 weakened me and I slipped to a 97.  Caffeine binge yesterday didn't fully clear and I didn't even try Thym Adren.

PM- Felt very much different by the afternoon and the need for Thym Adren kicked in bigly.  Took 2 at work and 1 on the run.  Not sure of the exact distance.  It was over 0.25 but under 0.30.  Did the front leg in 2:45 popped a pill and felt noticeable improvement immediately.  Time improved to 2:21 on the back leg (MINUS 14.5 percent). Game changer!

Distance-1.0

Reaction:

It has been confirmed that caffeine was the reason why I couldn't tolerate Thym Adren.  Why the extreme need for it now?  Could be a temporary adrenal spike.  Most probably, it's more permanent.  

Any chance it might be mineral depletion.  It's possible that extra Magnesium could help but I won't try caffeine again.  Tried some extra Magnesium before bed and felt no discernable difference 


No comments: