Saturday, January 2, 2021

Health Updates and COVID Predictions

 Well, Lactoferrin appears to have solved my sugar intolerance.  I still have trouble with too many Probiotics but that's okay.  Lactoferrin does the job of starving the candida and is much better tolerated.  Sulfur is okay now up to a point.  A Taurine or even a Glutathione pill is okay but several of them? Not so much.  I'm okay with that as well.  I've pitched the bottle of Probiotics and the Colostrum.  

Unfortunately, as is often the case, whenever I solve a MAJOR problem, my adrenals spike.  I've had to take mega doses of ADHS (adrenal modulator) in the last 10-14 days.  Without the ADHS, I am about as bad as you can possibly imagine.  I could not hold a 12 minute pace for a lap around Montreat and got relief only after the mega doses.  Thankfully, this does appear to be a temporary reaction.  I've been getting better without pills in recent days.  In fact, today, I nearly hit 8:00 minute pace for a lap around the track as my opener.  Figure that still translates to 8:30-8:45ish at Montreat.  Pretty soon, the ADHS will become like the other pills.  I won't notice an occasional missed dose but I'm in big trouble if I go 5+ days without it.  

Possible Iron Overload:

I've ruled out going back to Thym-Adren (adrenal suppressant) to calm the adrenal spike.  I could go too far with it and if it is related to Iron, it won't solve the root cause.  I'm sticking with the modulator even if it takes longer.  One supplement that is likely to help is Curcumin.  YES, I will donate blood 3 times per year.  I only did it once in 2020 and I'm not sure I did it at all in 2019.  I was afraid of the toxic dumps from the TRS.  

Reactions to Sugar and Alcohol:

I can handle a non-caffeinated Sprite with no problem.  Same with a Coke or even a small Red Bull.  In fact, this morning I was actually marginally better after consuming the latter.  A large Rockstar (160 mg caffeine) or Bang (300 mg)?  Yes, that does present a problem.  However, after the experimental binge, I found that I got relief after extra ADHS.  That's strong evidence that the adrenal spike, not the candida was responsible for the negative reaction to excessive caffeine.

Alcohol is a different story.  I still have to be very careful with that stuff.  A single 12 oz beer say once per week should not hurt me but any more than that could be a problem.  In Cancun, I was drinking 2-4 drinks every day.  That's hardly a binge especially when it's spread out over lunch and dinner but towards the end, I noticed that I felt markedly WORSE immediately after consumption of alcohol.  However, I was better after several hours and there was no hangover the next morning .  In this case, ADHS did not help in the least but extra Lactoferrin did provide a bit of relief.  Lo and behold, I read that alcohol does indeed worsen Iron Overload so I'm nearly certain that has reared its ugly head again.  At least now, I know what to do about it.  Curcumin will probably help lower the Iron.  Blood donation will take care of the Ferritin.  

I'm feeling a trace of optimism after the 7:18 Mile this morning.  The adrenal spike hasn't faded completely and I've run very little in the past 2 months.  I've been burned by false hopes way too many times but I feel like there is a chance that my current formula plus the Iron treatments may finally lead me to stability.  

COVID:

In what should be a surprise to nobody, adverse reactions to the vaccine have been recorded.  Damage does not always show up immediately so it may be months or longer before we know how dangerous it really is.  Warnings have been issued NOT to get pregnant or impregnate anyone for at least 28 days because of the risk of birth defects.  You can bet that people will skip the second dose if they had a reaction to the first one.   Also, there have been reports of people catching the virus just days after getting vaccinated.  Nobody claimed it was 100 percent effective and supposedly even if it is effective, you remain susceptible in between your first and second dose.  I'm taking my chances with a virus that has a 99.9 percent survival rate for people my age.  Like I said, I won't do anything stupid to put myself or others at risk and believe that all those beach trips were the best thing for me to protect myself.  

Fauci has already said that a vaccine will likely be required to attend school or work in a hospital as well as to travel.  I called it.  If that's the case, I'll probably have to get the shot eventually but don't want to give in so easily and remain VERY fearful given my history of inexplicable reactions.  I suspect that I have autoimmune issues but the solution for that is to take a immunosuppressant.  Not a very attractive option during a pandemic and it does not address the root cause, which is toxic metals.  I'm shooting for Hawaii in February while I still can.

What about the new mutated strains of the virus?  Will the vaccine protect against that?  I predict that it will become like the flu shot.  Ineffective against certain strains.  If that's the case, the virus is not going away and neither is the mask requirement and social distancing (barf!).  The average person will catch it probably once every 5-7 years just like the flu.  If correct, the attempt to push the mandatory vaccine will fail and the virus will be most often treated with drugs on an outpatient basis.  Big Pharma will never admit that HCQ and Invermectin work so they'll market a new and more expensive drug for COVID.  Fortunately, it will be effective and it will be a new normal with masks and temperature checks upon entering any establishment.  Some countries will be more restrictive for tourism than others.  Mexico and the Caribbean will be mostly open to American tourists.  Canada, Europe and East Asia?  Probably not so much.      

I don't know anyone who has died of or with COVID but yes, I do know some people that caught the virus.  I suspect that I had it myself last winter.  I did get pink eye, which is an early symptom but that cleared up with eye drops.  I don't remember any serious cough or congestion and the fatigue wasn't much worse than my usual.  I was worried about my 70 year old uncle who is significantly overweight but his case was no worse than a common cold.  On the other hand, a 55 year old marathon runner described it as the most uncomfortable illness that he can remember though he did ultimately recover.  A 25 year-old co-worker caught it as well and for him, it was similar to a standard flu.  It's hard to predict the effects of the virus but long-term problems are very rare for people without major underlying conditions.  I still favor opening the economy with extra precautions.

No comments: