Monday, March 29, 2021

Training 3/29-4/4

 3/29- Lakeshore 3 in 26:06 (8:42 pace).  I was hoping to do 6.5 plus a cool but I failed again.  This time I felt strong early with an 8:14 opening mile but faded after the first half.  Mile 3 was a pathetic 9:22 and I had absolutely nothing left after that so I quit.  Yesterday, I was sluggish.  Today, on the same dose (2 ADHS), I was overstimulated.  Do I still need the Thym-Adren but at a lower dose or do I need to increase the ADHS?  I'll find out tonight.  I'm going into Salisbury almost completely unprepared AGAIN.

Distance=3.0

3/30- The hated interval workout.  Opened with a pitiful 95 but improved to 84 with 4 ADHS.  Better than nothing but not nearly enough.  I still need the Thym-Adren but at a lowered dose.  On 3, I was a little sluggish at 68 then slowed to 77 on 4.  Added a cool.  I'm cutting it to 2 tomorrow.  

Distance=1.0

3/31- Planned rest day.  Delayed flight to Philadelphia.

4/1- Planned rest day.  Drive down to Virginia.

4/2- Junk intervals in Chincoteague.  Felt best on 2 pills.  Another 1.5 mile junk run at City Park in Salisbury.

Distance=2.5

4/3- Salisbury Half Marathon in 2:08:xx.  About as expected.  More detail coming.

Distance=13.5

4/4- Planned rest day.  Flight home.

-20 miles on the week.

No comments: