Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Training 9/13-9/19

 9/13- AM Adrenal spike has gone down.  6 Thym-Adren pills are now crippling.  Do I need to cut them out completely or just reduce the dosage?  Probably reduce the dosage.  1 mile in 13:15.

PM- Better.  Repeated the 1 mile distance this time at Montreat and the time is down to 10:30.

Distance=2.0

9/14-AM- Half lap intervals.  Opened with an abysmal 1:41 without any adrenal support.  Improved to 92 with ADHS then leaped to a 59 on 2 Thym-Adren.

PM-Took a 3rd Thym-Adren and was noticeably weaker.  Some of it cleared by the evening session.  Did 2.5 miles in 23:10 (9:16 pace) with a strong negative split (11:50-11:20).  Going forward, it should settle on either 2 or 3 but if a single dose makes THIS much difference, we've still got problems.

Distance=3.0

9/15- Stuck with 3 Thym-Adren and was actually slightly worse than yesterday.  2 miles in 19:22 (9:41 pace) but I felt a fade coming soon whereas yesterday I had more in the tank.  Not pleased at all.  Maybe I would have been better by the evening but I'm going with 2 from here.  I HAD BETTER stabilize there.  Coming off an adrenal spike, a significant reaction to 1 pill is understandable.  Neither yesterday morning's YUGE improvement nor today's sluggish response should happen at the end of the month.  I should NOT be awful on zero pills, decent on 2 then significantly worse on 3.  If that continues, it's a good bet that the Pernicious Anemia is NOT the last piece of the puzzle.

Distance=2.0

9/16- Hardly a miracle but I am showing progress.  I was down to a 76 without the Thym-Adren.  Took 2 of those pills and improved my 2 mile time to 17:06 (8:33 pace).  Added a cool

Distance=2.5

9/19- It was a rainy weekend and my adrenals have spiked again.  This time, the culprit is increased probiotics.  I had been showing signs of excess candida.  Glad I took care of it but it sucks for now.  Did 3 miles today in 27:42 (9:14 pace) at the Trak Shak.

Distance=3.5

-13 miles on the week

No comments: