Monday, July 13, 2020

Training 7/13-7/19

7/13-AM- Crestline 1.5 miler in 18:15 (12:10 pace) plus a half mile cool.  The culprit was Probiotics.  More detail to come in a later post.

PM- Repeated the same loop and my time was down to 13:23 (8:56 pace) plus another half mile cool.  My system has simply cleared out the probiotics and allowed my sulfur cleanse the toxins.
Distance=4.0

7/14- AM-Split decision.  An improvement over yesterday but I was hoping for better.  Bumped the distance up to 2.5 miles out and back on Lakeshore.  I was hoping for around 20:30 but had to settle for a 21:33 (8:37 pace).  Even pace but it took a late rally to do that and I don't think I could have held this pace much longer.  Added a half mile cool.  That's it for today.
Distance= 3.0

7/15-AM- Opened with a lap at Montreat in 3:26 (10:18 pace).  Improved to 2:38 (7:54 pace) with Taurine plus TRS.  MINUS 2:24 because of ONE EFFING PILL!!!  Who knows how long it will work?  Added a 1 lap cool.  I know the drill.  The gap will diminish.  Both the floor and ceiling will rise but the floor will rise faster.  Then, when the gap is almost closed, another issue will spring up.
That's it for today.
Distance=1.0

7/16- Dissatisfied with the progress on Taurine, I opted for a stronger sulfur based cleaner in Glutathione.  I felt nothing at first then WHAM!  Within about 3 hours, it felt like I got hit by a truck.  Forced my way through 1 mile on Lakeshore in a time over 12 minutes.  Confirmed that Glutathione was the culprit when I got home.
Distance=1.0

7/17-Glutathione will become necessary.  This was just the usual reflex action.  Today, I opened with a 4:00 lap on Montreat.  Just a pinch of Glutathione brought me all the way down to 3:02.  Not surprisingly, I could not tolerate the full pill yet.  I slipped to 3:48 and this was after several hours.  It would have been worse if I had run immediately thereafter.

7/18- Full blown dependence has hit.  Did half lappers.  Opened with a 2:04 (12:24 pace) then improved to a 1:15 (7:30 pace).  MINUS 4:54 because of 1 EFFING PILL!  Similar stuff has happened before.  I swear that I did not put out any more effort.  Interesting, after adding Taurine, I was no better.  In fact, it was marginally worse at 1:16.  Call it essentially the same.  I know the drill going forward.  Any chance at all that this is the last such episode?  Doubtful.

If I can't hold a 7:30 pace for a sixth of a mile, I'm not doing well in a real workout.  I knew that but had to try.  Called it quits at 1.5 miles in 14:30 (9:40 pace).  Another interesting development, I took another pill at the halfway point.  I got a boost and could feel clearly better but it was not a night and day difference.  I managed a 7-flat on the back half (40 ticks better per mile).

PM- No running but I clearly needed another pill by the afternoon and evening.  Taurine helped a little but it wasn't enough.  Odds are that Taurine is no longer needed.  Glutathione it is.  That's better because it's a stronger cleaner and will get the toxins out faster.
Distance=2.0

7/19-AM- Opener in 95 (9:30 pace).  Closer in 65 (6:30 pace).  Gap was reduced from 4:54 to 3:00 while the floor rose nearly 3 times higher than the ceiling.  Just as expected.  I predict that tomorrow will be around 80/60.

The real workout was better too.  Lakeshore 2.5 in 22:15 (8:54 pace).  1st half was 11:25.  2nd half was 10:50.  Why the negative splits?  While the toxins come out mostly in the urine and feces, I believe the lungs are doing the job as well.  That's part of the reason why I am not a fan of the mask mandate.  I don't want to be breathing back in toxins that need to be eliminated.
Distance=3.0

-15 miles on the week

No comments: