Thursday, June 3, 2021

Back on Thym Adren

 I said last week that I have 2 options going forward after I began reacting negatively to the Manganese, the very pill that I absolutely NEEDED just 1 week earlier.  I could stop the Manganese or take it only occasionally and stick with the ADHS OR continue the Manganese and go back to the Thym-Adren.  It is clear now that the Mn deficiency covered up some of the fast oxidation symptoms.  I thought that part was in relative balance after I reduced the Iron overload.  Doing so may have helped but it was not enough.  Now that the Mn deficiency has been corrected, years of untreated extreme fast oxidation has been exposed. 

Last weekend, I went off the Mn and found that even large doses of ADHS were NOT enough to control the symptoms.  I needed something stronger in the Thym-Adren.  The first dose yielded no sudden miracle.  My time went down from a 4:15 to a 3:41 after 2 pills (12:45 pace down to 11:03).  Perhaps mega doses will produce fast results but I’m planning to stick with 3 pills as the more stable option.  How do I feel about this relapse?  Take a guess.  Words cannot describe how angry I am.

Update:
On my third day on Thym-Adren, my time was down to 4:24 for a half mile (8:48 pace).  I suppose that I that is progress.  Will it hold?  Somehow, I don't think so.

6/4- Did a full mile in 8:51 with a pill free first half in 4:46 and the back half with pills in 4:05.  That's just about what I want to see.  Steady progress but not huge changes from day to day.

No comments: