Monday, March 30, 2020

Training 3/30-4/5

3/30-AM Opened with a 71 for half lap at Montreat (7:06 pace) then actually improved marginally to a 70 AFTER 100 mg of CoQ10.  The low dose will be tolerated.  Excellent news.  Probiotics and CBS/NOS brought me down to a 67 (6:42 pace).  Enough to be considered significant but I didn't feel much different.  Extra NADH was confirmed to be the culprit.  Slipped to an 81 (8:06 pace) after 10 mg.  I can probably tolerate 10 on a daily basis (5 for sure) but not after consecutive days of 25.  Added a full lap in 2:46 (8:18 pace) before my so-called work day began.

PM- Had to get out for sanity purposes.  Ended up going to Veteran's Park for 2 miles.  Wasn't expecting much and got about what I expected.  Finished in 18:18 (9:09 pace) but held the pace steady and did have a slight little kick left at the end.
Distance=3.0

3/31- Got as low as 55.5 (5:33 pace) with the stacked deck that included CoQ10.  I've done 51.9 before do that's significantly slower.  I need to be no slower than 53.  In the evening, I went to Lakeshore and my workout was interrupted by GI issues.  I was doing about 8:20 pace.  Extra CoQ10 hurt and probiotics helped but did NOT bring me all the way back.
Distance=2.0

4/1- Today, I was down to 52.9 after a 66 second opener this time with no CoQ10.  I'm going without it for the time being.  Tried it again and got MUCH worse.  Molybdenum did NOT increase the tolerance.  I don't understand why it was necessary such a short time ago and no cannot be tolerated.  FWIW, the same thing happened with Lithium last Fall.  To this day, I still can't tolerate that stuff and it was confirmed today.  Good day to experiment.  I think I've got all the questions answered (for now, that is).
Distance=1.0

No updates until further notice.  I am a MESS with the lockdown and the pills.

No comments: