I have not tried to train in the last 7 days due to problems with Methyl Folate. In the recent past, I found that I didn't need to take it every day. I only needed it once every 5-7 days to prevent a relapse. Last week, the store was out of my usual brand. I picked up a new bottle, which was much stronger than my usual. Bad reaction but it had one interesting effect. Thym Adren didn't help. If anything, it made things worse. When the MF cleared, the adrenal spike returned with a vengeance! I tried another bottle that was not as strong as the last one but stronger than my usual. I found that I felt best on 3 Thym Adren and additional pills made it worse. The smart money is on a detox reaction because I felt noticeably better after I took a smelly leak. Who knows what I could be eliminating this time? Your guess is as good as mine. According to AI and Google, MF doesn't directly remove heavy metals but it does stimulate production of Glutathione, which does.
A couple of theories came up that turned out not to work. I supposed that the MF might allow me to tolerate Zinc again if the intolerance was related to an MF deficiency. Nope. The reaction was not as severe as last month but still decidedly negative. I thought I could manage the detox by temporarily taking adrenal stimulants. Nope. That stuff had no discernable effect and left me worse off when the MF wore off.
Going forward, yes I will take MF every day but I need to find the right mix with Thym Adren. Trial and error is the only option.

No comments:
Post a Comment