I have several options:
1) Same as I have been doing. Mega doses of Thym Adren with MF only taken on an as needed basis. The hope is that the adrenal spike will eventually go down but it will take time and lots of pills to maintain it. Also, it doesn't address the toxins that may be driving the adrenal spike in the first place.
2) High but not mega doses of MF with high dose Thym Adren.
3) High dose Thym Adren with no more than 400 mcg of MF
4) High dose MF (high as tolerated) with no more than 3 Thym Adren
5) All MF and little or no Thym Adren. Again, the MF dose will be as high as tolerated.
The theory is that the adrenal suppression shuts down the detox process, which would explain why the Thym Adren wasn't tolerated on the mega doses of MF.
Trial #1- Opener was awful (2:07 half lap). Took 400 mcg of MF and was only marginally better (2:05). Responded well to Thym Adren. Big improvement on the first 3. Less improvement on the next 3. Took a 2nd MF pill and it turned to crap. Scratch option 2. Number 3 doesn't look too promising either but I'm not ready to scratch it yet. The next day, I did not respond to Thym Adren and was afraid to try MF. I read that it may take 48 hours to clear.
Trial #2- Opened with a 2:00 so it was better than last time. This time, I did respond well to Thym Adren as my time dropped to 1:37 on 3 pills. Much to my relief, adding MF to the low dose Thym Adren added further benefit. I dropped from 97 to 82 then as low as 64 with the higher dose MF. Option 4 and 5 remain viable.

No comments:
Post a Comment