Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Autoimmune Profile Abnormal

 My Aldosterone tested normal.  In fact, it was not even close to being elevated yet I still have symptoms of adrenal dysfunction.  The gap did diminish compared to last week but it's still awfully large.  

Without: 3:27 (10:21 pace).  With: 2:36 (7:48 pace).  The floor rose by 57 and the ceiling rose by 36.  Thus, the gap closed from 2:54 to 2:33.  That's movement in the right direction but not as much as I had hoped to see.  Again, blood tests are not reliable for adrenal function so I have little confidence that an endocrinologist will find anything.

I don't know any specifics yet because my results have not been uploaded to my portal but I did receive a call from the doctor's office that my Autoimmune profile is abnormal.  Most likely, THIS is the cause of the sensitivity.  While it is certainly a good thing to get rid of the Candida, it was not the final answer.

The doctor will send me to see a Rheumatologist.  I expect to get a prescription, which I will take without questioning.  I did see improvement yesterday evening after loading on Fulvic Acid for detox.  It never fails.  I cannot solve one problem without making something else worse.  Heavy metals often bind with Candida so now that it's cleared, the symptoms of the toxins have worsened.  I now need heavy duty detox treatment.  I hope to get re-tested in 3-4 weeks and see movement in the right direction.

Word on the street is that treatment for Autoimmune issues can be worse than the disease itself.  That said, I can't live like this anymore.  I've got to stop the sensitivity.  I do hope that in time, with continued detox treatment, maybe I can get off the autoimmune prescription.  

More to come later.

Will it benefit me to take a break?

In light of this new information, Probably not.  I'll stick it out until Hawaii.  

No comments: