Monday, September 9, 2019

Training 9/9-9/15- Race Week

9/9- AM- Felt decent early then crashed after coming through the 1st mile in 8:15.  I still need the DIM.  Simple fix and I was better by the afternoon.  Tacked on a half mile cool.

PM- Gold's 3 in 24:45 (8:15 pace) plus a cool.  Even pace (12:21-12:24) but this was presumably with a stacked deck and I was just about full throttle out there.  Compared to yesterday, it was MINUS 21, which is not bad but I was hoping to see closer to 30.  It's becoming increasingly clear that there is a systemic illness in play here.  I'm betting on either thyroid or pituitary.  Does DIM have anything to do with this?  Yes, it does modulate the hormones.  Whether I am hyper or hypo, it will relieve the symptoms.  This is only Day 3 off sugar so there is still room for some further improvement.  If I'm not under the Mendoza line tomorrow, I'm in trouble.
Distance=5.0

9/10- Molybdenum is a NO.  Managed just 1 mile at Lakeshore in 11:06

PM- Experimented with Thym-Adren.  Slipped from a 4:36 to a 4:48.  It's a NO but this is what is supposed to happen.  No severe reaction unless a mega dose is taken.
Distance=2.0

9/11- Experimented with Calcium.  Improved from a 2:51 to a 2:36. 

PM-  Took a lot more Calcium during the day.  Gold's 3 in 24:24 (8:08 pace).  Faded a bit on the back half (12:02-12:22).  I've cheated on the caffeine but intend to get back on track.  At least I haven't binged.
Distance=4.0

No comments: