Sunday, September 29, 2019

Updates/ Can I Finish in 2020?

Another LOST week of training.  ARGH!  Guess I'm somewhat used to it by now but I really don't know what to do about it.  I do have a couple things I'd like to try but have little confidence that they will be effective:

1. Juice Plus- I ordered from Amazon.  It's a 2 month supply.  This is supposedly the next best thing to eating fruits and vegetables and my diet is a bit deficient in that area.  It was NOT tolerated in the past because of the toxins but this time, I expect it to be a non-factor.

2. See a Conventional Doctor- Again, I still give it about an 85% chance that they will find nothing wrong and will try to push anti-depressants on me.  I'm not going down that road again and the doctor who suggests it will be fired.  Likely a waste of time and money.  One piece of good news is that the Pituitary glandular is now tolerated and the Lithium is pretty much a non-factor.  Whatever did flare up is likely no longer an issue.  I am pretty sure that the lowish T4 level is/was due to the toxic metals.

3. Remove and Replace Dental Implant- That's really a last resort option and it's also likely to be a waste of time and money.  In this case, it will cost me a lot of money.  A hair test could rule out Titanium toxicity.  Again, I really didn't go sharply downhill until about 18 months after I got the implant.

4.Trust the Detox Process- I did expect that it would get worse before it got better but I didn't expect that I'd still be worse off 6 months into treatment.  Good news is that I am no longer horrible without the TRS and can go several days without other supplements.  However, I still need mega doses of TRS to feel anything close to normal.  I remain completely intolerant to caffeine and if I do cross that line, I'm basically laid up for 2-3 days.  It's possible the the toxic metals are causing the Beau's lines but I had hoped that they'd be going away by now and that doesn't appear to be happening.

Now let's shift gears to the remaining states:
I think I am going to enjoy the New Hampshire/Canada trip.  That will put me up to 44 states.  Can I do 6 in 2020 and finish the challenge?  Let's consider it.

45. Maryland- Either Salisbury or Ocean City in April works for me.  I have historical ties to both areas and it's been way too long since I last visited.

46. Utah-Cottonwood in either May, June or September though I'd lean towards May.

47. Minnesota- 2 options.  Fergus Falls in June or Detroit Lakes in September.  Both are near Fargo and would allow me to knock out Manitoba and Saskatchewan.  That would leave me missing only Newfoundland for Canada.

48. South Dakota- Heart is pretty much set on Spearfish Canyon in July though there is another near Mount Rushmore in October.  This is the only state that I visited as a child but not as an adult.

49. Maine- Heart is set on something in Bar Harbor.  There is a race in July, September and October.  It would be wise to wait until Fall because it can be very crowded in the summer.  Even in July, it's likely too cold to swim up there.

50. Hawaii in November to close it out.

Can I do this?  I suppose that I could if I do NOT go to South Africa for my 40th birthday next September.  Odds are that I will choose 3 or 4 next year plus Cape Town and finish in 2021.  I only hope that my health can hold up until then.

No comments: